Wellness Pods Australia
Wellness Pods Meditation Examples
Contact Wellness Pods Australia to see what we can do for you. The technology of the past few decades has resulted in a large number of trades and professions working longer and more often. It’s also made it more difficult to stop working, even when you’re not there. Whether you finish work at 5:00pm or 11:00am, relaxing mentally and physically is a must! Wellness Pods Meditation Examples
On the other hand, for many people, it’s unrealistic to start work at the same time each day. Consequently, many people continue to work outside of their official hours. Because of this, it’s become increasingly important to create your own healthy boundaries and methods for unwinding during leisure time.
What’s the biggest challenge? Relaxing on demand! Relaxing on demand isn’t necessarily intuitive, particularly in our “always on” society. What’s relaxing to one person may not be the same for another. Above all, it’s up to you to determine what brings you a sense of calm.
Benefits of Massage Therapy for Physical & Mental Health
Massage therapy can improve overall physical health by increasing the immune system function, decreasing heart rate, decreasing blood pressure, and lowering stress, just to name a few. Massage therapy can also provide many benefits for your emotional health. Here are just a few of the ways massage therapy provides emotional and physical support.
- Relieves stress and aids in relaxation.
- Relieves muscle tension, stiffness and pain. Massage reduces these symptoms by stimulating the release of endorphins.
- Improves the healing time of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; as well as reducing pain, swelling, and the formation of scar tissue.
- Improves flexibility and range of motion.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Helps relieve tension headaches.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Massage promotes calm thinking by relaxing the mind and the body; which can lead to a better and deeper sleep.
- Getting adequate sleep can help to reduce irritability, fatigue, and the ability to think clearly.
- Massage promotes a more relaxed state of mental alertness; which can help to quiet the mind and enter a state of total relaxation. Helps relieve mental stress and reduces anxiety levels by producing endorphins such as serotonin and dopamine which help with depression.
- Satisfies the need for touch, which fosters a feeling of well-being. Negative emotions like anxiety, and depression will manifest as physical symptoms, such as increased aggression, anxiety, depression, and fatigue.
Although there’s not one single activity that calms all, our Serenity Pods are a great place to start. Most noteworthy, Oxygen infused meditation in one of our Serenity Pods, can help remove stress and replace it with a calmer you. That is to say, Meditation is an incredible practice that benefits us in so many different areas of life. It reduces stress, allows us to focus our minds and teaches us the joy of truly living in the moment.
Some people are comfortable sitting back with relaxing music and settling into meditation. However, some of us prefer guided meditations, because it can be tough to meditate without a teacher or guide. In short, guided meditations walk you through a meditation, and help you find your own calm and peaceful mind.
Wellness Pods Meditation Examples
Stress and the challenges of daily life can influence our mind-body connection, which is a complex relationship between our thoughts, emotions and our bodies. Regular massage therapy can help alleviate many symptoms that block your recovery.
Contact Wellness Pods Australia today to book your own session in one of our Corporate Wellness Serenity Pods. In other words, discover what works best for you. .
Our Corporate Wellness Serenity Pods are available in Sydney, New South Wales, Perth, Western Australia, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane, Queensland, Canberra, ACT, Darwin, Northern Territory, Hobart, Tasmania, Adelaide, South Australia, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Esperance, Western Australia, Geraldton, Western Australia, Cairns, Queensland, Townsville, Queensland.